Hmmm…… what is there right now in my life to celebrate? At first I thought it would be hard to think of something, but here is a little list of things I can celebrate this month:
- My cousin had a beautiful baby girl, born last month and she is the most precious thing. She is a blessing on our whole family. That is something to celebrate.
- I get to spend the weekend before Thanksgiving with my sister and we have not seen each other since August. I am beyond excited to see her!
- My husband and I have been in our house for 5 months this month!! It was 3 days before Thanksgiving 2015 that we broke ground on our house, so even more so, its been 1 year since this wonderful (nightmare) began.
- Another one of my cousins got engaged to a really awesome guy a few months ago, and its still something to celebrate!!
- My swim team has done a phenomenal job so far this season, I am excited to see what is to come at Sectionals and hopefully State!
- My husband and I get to celebrate our first holiday season in our new home and host Thanksgiving for my family and Christmas for his family. I am beyond excited!
So those are a few things I am celebrating (still) this month. Who knows, maybe more things will pop up as the month goes on!